Thursday, September 24, 2009

2009 Blotanical Awards

Well, I guess it's time for the 'superbowl' of Garden Blogging - the 2009 Blotanical Awards. I was quite surprised to see Jackie's Secret Garden as one of the top 5 nominees for "Best Vegetable Gardening Blog". Thanks to everybody who nominated me! The best thing about winning (if only I could be so fortunate) is not the fame (yeah right) or money (sheesh), but the award picture I could display! Witness the pic from 2008:

Cute, huh? Hey, wait! I didn't even have a blog in 2008, so how did I get that award sticker?!

And that one!

And THIS one?!

Ahh, the magic of computing... But, seriously, the Blotanicals are a real thing, just in case you think I've made them up. So, if you haven't voted, here's your chance! And you can go ahead and exclude this post when you are choosing the "Best Vegetable Gardening Blog". Thanks.

4 comments:

Bangchik and Kakdah said...

Congratulations and good luck Jackie... ~bangchik

Autumn Belle said...

Jackie, Congratulations! You deserve the nomination and Good Luck!

Chloe m said...

Jackie,
Congratulations to you and your blog, I wish you luck and really thought this was a fun way to announce your nominations. :)
Rosey

Joanne said...

Most amused good luck