Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Awe, you shouldn't have....

...but I'm glad you did! Thanks, to Ellie Mae's Cottage, I've received my first award! Check out her great blog at http://elliemaescottage.blogspot.com/



In the spirit of "spreading the love", I'd like to give this award to:

A Girl and Her Garden


City Diggity

Daphne's Dandelions

From Seed to Table

Inside Red Studio


Keewee's Garden

Mama What The

My Little Vegetable Garden

My Secret Garden

Sicilian Sisters Grow Some Food

The Garden-less Gardener

If you'd like to pass the award on to a favorite new blogger, these are the suggested rules.
  1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
  2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
  3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

5 comments:

Jennifer AKA keewee said...

Gosh! Jackie, thank you very much for thinking of me.
Jennifer

red studio said...

Oh, how very exciting! It's my first award as well. I am honored and thrilled. Thank you Jackie!

Maggie said...

Congratulations Jackie! Thanks so much for passing the good fortune along to me as well.

Tatyana@MySecretGarden said...

Jackie, thank you so much for choosing my blog! I am truly honored and touched. I picked it up, put on my side bar and named 15 blogs. Thank you!

Stefaneener said...

Thanks so much! I'm going to have to pick among my garden blog favorites. Soon, I promise, soon.